Seniors’ Legal Clinics
We now offer legal services for seniors, who cannot otherwise afford assistance, at a number of locations once a month. To book an appointment call 604-688-1927 extension 258 and say you want to see a lawyer at a seniors legal clinic.
- 1st Tuesday – New Westminster from 2 to 4 pm at Seniors Services Society
Address: 750 Carnarvon Street, New Westminster
- 2nd Tuesday – Surrey from 2 to 4 pm at Surrey City Centre Library
Address: Room 205-10350 University Drive, Surrey
- 3rd Tuesday – Burnaby from 2 to 4 pm at Brentwood Community Resource Centre
Address: 2055 Rosser Avenue at Lougheed Hwy, Burnaby
- 4th Tuesday – North Shore from 10 am to 2 pm at North Shore Community Resources Society
Address: Capilano Mall, 2nd Floor, 201 – 935 Marine Dr, North Vancouver
- 4th Wednesday – West End from 11 am to 2 pm at West End Seniors Network Society, Kay’s Place
Address: Kay’s Place, Denman Place Mall, #118 – 1030 Denman Street, Vancouver
Special thanks to our community partners: Seniors Services Society, City of Surrey, Burnaby Community Services, North Shore Community Resources Society, and West End Seniors Network.
BCCEAS Seniors Legal Clinics are made possible with funding from:
Note: to find out about obtaining legal information or assistance outside of these clinic hours, please phone our SAIL Line :
or toll-free 1-866-437-1940.